National Puppet Slam
The National Puppet Slam
The Center for Puppetry Arts and Dragon Con are proud to present the 2016 National Puppet Slam! Experience the beauty, ingenuity, and hilarity of some of the best, original short-form puppetry from across the country. Nominated by their respective slams, the nation’s best slam performances will be on display for three nights only. See more from the National Puppet Slam puppeteers in this year's Puppetry Track! Tickets available at http://www.puppet.org/events/2016-17/national-puppet-slam/ 18+
Funding made possible in part by the Puppet Slam Network www.puppetslam.com.
Here is the lineup:
- Puppet People
- By Joshua Holden
- Through the Lookingglass
- By Myra Su, Mitch Salm, and Allyson Gonzalez
- Let’s Be Frank
- By Bill Holznagel with Paul Velasquez and Gavin Cummins
- The Greatest Hand Shadow Play Ever Written!
- By Tim Lagasse
- Irina Bunionfootskya in "Caprice Egyptian"
- By Thom Fountain with Richard Wilson, Patrick James Brymer, and Christine Papalexis
- Heart Splinters
- By Emily Schubert
- The Ballad of Ellen and Sadie
- By Sam Grossman, Jessie Delaplaine, Devin Martin, and Kristie Winther
- A Dream of ME
- By Honey Goodenough with Harry LaCoste