Whether you’re a party and rave person looking for a reason to get up in the A.M or are a morning person up so early that you’re just waiting for everything else to get started, the Good Morning Energizer Dance Party is perfect for you. At 7:30 am in the Hyatt Centennial I Ballroom before the Parade, the Costuming Track will be hosting a morning party to help everyone wake up.
This event is perfect for:
• families who are looking for something to do before the parade starts
• costumers wanting to show off their work
• club goers who want to keep the previous night’s momentum going
• Dragon Con volunteers who can’t quite make it to an evening party
• fitness buffs that just want a fun way to get a little exercise
• anyone looking for a fantastic early morning party
DJ Bugsy Blue will be spinning the beats and there will be plenty of space for all to “drop it like its hot.” So stop in, let the music move you toward getting more alert and awake, then hit the streets for the Dragon Con Parade. Costumes are certainly welcomed.
And speaking of ‘welcomed’, because this is an early morning dance party, you can bring your kids if you want. This party is comparable to other dance parties at Dragon Con so the ravers will have a great time; however, there won’t be any alcohol at the bar and music lyrics will be naughty word free.
We look forward to cavorting with you Saturday morning!