Here are answers to some of the the most common questions we receive:
Still have a question for the Daily Dragon? Use our email form to contact us.
When will the full programming schedule be available?
Short answer: See the menu at the right side of this page for links!
Long answer: The programming and publication folks continue to make updates and changes down to the wire to get you the most accurate information before going to press. That means that the official schedule is typically not available until a week or so before the convention itself. Updates are also ongoing through the convention, so check the 2021 Programming Changes link at the top of this page and follow @Daily_Dragon on Twitter.
When will the mobile app be out?
It's here! Note that the schedule is still being finalized, so the app will update several times before convention weekend.
How do I find out what programming changed?
- Go here for programming changes.
- You can also follow our Twitter account, @Daily_Dragon, where we tweet changes as we receive them.
- We also partner with DCTV to announce schedule changes on the Late Show, which broadcasts every morning from 9 to 9:30AM on the Main Programming channel.
Can you get X guest? Is Y guest coming? Did Z guest cancel?
But we will announce any guest additions, cancellations, or updates as soon as we hear anything. Swear! To make sure you get our updates as soon as we post them, be sure to follow @Daily_Dragon on Twitter.
Will you announce my party or event?
Sure! So long as your party or event:
- Is free/not for profit (you can't charge for admission).
- Is hosted by Dragon Con members for Dragon Con members.
- Is held on a Dragon Con venue (i.e., on an official channel or other sanctioned Dragon Con location).
- Occurs during Dragon Con (or in the lead-up to it).
All good? Email us. Publication is at the sole discretion of the Daily Dragon.
How do I get my shout-out published in the Daily Dragon?
If you want to wish someone a happy birthday, have lost or found something or someone, want to say “Happy Dragon Con,” or have some other shout-out you’d like to appear in the Daily Dragon, email us to let us know.
I have a specific question about a panel or event, a contest, the Parade, fan tables, the Art Show, etc.
Email the appropriate area using the Contact Us form on the main Dragon Con website. Select the area you want to contact in the "Department" dropdown (for fan tables, select "Information Services").