We are really getting excited about this year’s Charity Auction, benefiting the Georgia Chapter of the Lupus Foundation of America. Some of the things we have in store for you are:
- Just after 11AM, we will be auctioning off four tickets with a behind-the-scenes tour to the Georgia Aquarium, the World’s Largest Aquarium.
- In the noontime hour, we have some great items for all you Twilight fans (and you know who you are.) Creative Loafing Atlanta has generously donated:
- An autographed Twilight: Eclipse mini poster signed by stars Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson, and Kristen Stewart.
- Two robes used on location in Italy during the St. Marcus Festival scene in Twilight: New Moon. (The robes will be auctioned off separately and not as a pair.)
- At 1PM, we are auctioning a copy of The Walking Dead graphic novel, signed by writer Robert Kirkman as well as the principal actors from the upcoming AMC series based on the comics. (Which, by the way, was filmed right here in Atlanta!)
And as always, we will be working up until the last minute adding many more great items for you to bid on. So join us for the Dragon*Con Charity Auction on Sunday, (9/5) starting at 10AM in the Regency V Ballroom (Hyatt).
See you there!
More about this year’s charity events for the Georgia Chapter of the Lupus Foundation of America: