A number of this years’ Hugo Award nominees will be at Dragon*Con. Join them for breakfast to listen to this years’ results come in live, direct from the Hugo Ceremony in Melbourne, Australia!
- Lou Anders – 4-time Hugo-nominated editor; 2010 nominee for Best Editor, Long Form
- Kate Baker – Podcast director for the twice nominated Clarkesworld; 2010 nominee for Best Semiprozine
- Eugie Foster – 2009 Nebula Award winner; 2010 nominee for Best Novelette
- Farah Mendlesohn 2005 Hugo Award winner; 2010 nominee for Best Related Work
- John Picacio – World Fantasy, Chesley, and Int’l Horror Guild Awards winner and 6-time Hugo nominee; 2010 nominee for Best Professional Artist
- Stephen H. Segal – 2009 Hugo Award winner; 2010 nominee for Best Semiprozine
Also joining us will be Campbell Award winner and SFWA Vice President Mary Robinette Kowal*.
Pull up a table next to us as we root for Lou, Kate, Eugie, Farah, John, Cherie, Mike, Rob, and Steve! See the Facebook Page for more information and to RSVP. The Kafe Köbenhavn has both a buffet and an a la carte menu (you are responsible for your own breakfast). Sun (9/5) 6AM-9AM, Kafe Köbenhavn (Hyatt).
*Mike Resnick (2010 nominee for Best Short Story), Robert J. Sawyer (2010 nominee for Best Novel and Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form), and Cherie Priest (2010 nominee for Best Novel) may also join us, schedules and sleep requirements allowing.