- You must wear your membership badges at all times to be admitted to any convention function. In other words, yes, you have to wear your steenkin' badge!
- Possession of alcoholic beverages by anyone under 21 years of age is grounds for expulsion from the convention without refund. It's, like, the law, eh?
- Please keep all behavior that polite fans would find offensive in public in your hotel rooms.
- Cameras are not permitted in the Art Show or Print Shop. Flash photography will not be allowed during the Masquerade; please check with Masquerade personnel for scheduled pre-or post-Masquerade photo sessions.
- We'll offer sympathy, but Dragon*Con is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property, or for injuries sustained during the course of the convention.
- Announced events and guests are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Every effort will be made to announce any changes via the Internet, pre-convention publications, and our onsite newsletter, but sometimes last-minute changes will occur.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave the convention and refuse to refund your membership money if you are behaving - in technical terms - like a jerk.
- In general, no smoking, eating, or drinking is allowed in the Dealer's Room, Panel Rooms, Art Show, Video Rooms, or Computer Room.
- Please abide by our weapons policy: All weapons must be non-working and peace bonded. No functioning projectile weapons – including water pistols, silly-string guns, and ping-pong pistols. Bladed weapons must be cased or sheathed at all times. No clowning around or showing off in the common areas. Any weapon used in an offensive manner will be confiscated and rule #7 enforced. We expect you to use good judgment; with your help, we can continue to allow peace-bonded weapons - thanks!
- Especially in the harsh reality of our times, Dragon*Con security staff, hotel security, and local law enforcement officials will treat anything that looks like a real gun as a real gun. We do not post bail.
- NO CAMPING IN THE HALLS OR LOBBY! If you are found sleeping in the public areas, you will be asked to go to your hotel room. If you do not have a room, hotel or venue security will be forced to ask you to leave. Check the message board for people looking for people to share rooms and costs.
- Please do not abuse our hotels or convention facilities. This includes putting signs on walls. Public locations for notices are provided. Room Parties and other announcements may also be dropped off at our Information Desk for inclusion in the Daily Dragon. Please don't eat the facilities; we'd kinda like to do this again, and under a roof....
- Costumers: remember that no costume is NO costume, and there are public nudity laws in Georgia. Please wear appropriate (or at least enough) clothing in the common areas.
- All Dragon*Con members and attendees at the Dragon*Con Convention are prevented from taking, recording, or creating film, or digital pictures, videos, tapes, sound recordings, or any other visual or auditory recreation of any kind whatsoever, of any Dragon*Con guest, member, volunteer, or employee, or of any Dragon*Con event, including but not limited to the Dragon*Con parade, any Dragon*Con forum, seminar, session, dance, or performance, for any commercial use, or for the solicitation of funds for any commercial or other purpose, without the express written permission of Dragon*Con/ACE, Inc.
- It is against the rules of Dragon*Con and all hotels to place or hand out flyers/cards in our/their space. Flyers/cards on an open table in the convention area will be cleared to a trash receptacle. If you are handing out material in an unauthorized convention area, you will be asked to stop. If it continues, you will be removed from the convention.
Please abide by the above rules and a good time will be had by all.