Dragon Con supports equal-access and provides on-site assistance for anyone who has a disability. Please be sure to stop by the Disability Services table in the Sheraton if you need any assistance.
Dragon Con seeks to do its utmost to provide equal access to its participants with disabilities in accordance with State and Federal Law. Due to the conventions limited resources, convention staff may be required to discuss your reasonable accommodation with you in order to attempt to meet your needs. Seating is limited, and is available on a first come, first serve basis. We ask that you be cooperative, and prompt for seating times for events you would like to see.
The convention offers a variety of services to help you enjoy your Dragon Con experience, including:
- Wheelchair accessible bus service between the Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Sheraton, Westin, and official Con overflow hotels.
- Convention schedule in an electronic version to be downloaded to your screen-reading device (or printed upon request in advance).
- Sign Language interpreters upon request.
- Staff working all areas of Main Programming in the Hyatt, Marriott, Westin, and Hilton, keeping them accessible for people with disabilities.
- Providing stickers to members with medical conditions to put on their badge, giving directions for emergency contacts.
- Running registration for people who, due to the nature of their disability, can’t maneuver the tight turns or long lines.