What that means is we aren’t going to get all up in your business. We aren’t going to sell your information… ever. ‘Nuff said! Now, for more legal mumbo jumbo.
The term ‘Dragon Con’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 16459, Atlanta, GA 30321-0459. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. You are you. We are we… or us. Got it?
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. That’s right, folks. We have the power. We’re like He-Man… in website form.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Lots of ®s and ™s up in here. You gotta keep your head on a swivel.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. It’ll also lead to banishment to Vormir, where you’ll replace Red Skull as gatekeeper of the Soul Stone. No one wants that.