Approved media representatives are invited to request interviews with Dragon Con representatives and certain Dragon Con guests.
If you are not authorized to request interviews, your interview request will not be processed. Only those reporters who have been approved for Media Access to the current Dragon Con are invited to request and conduct interviews. This form is to be used for both onsite and telephone interviews.
Some outlets will be invited to request interviews with Dragon Con guests appearing on the Walk of Fame. These guests include actors, directors, voice-over artists, and any other guest with a table in the Walk of Fame.
Interview requests are approved by the guests and/or their agents, and are scheduled by Dragon Con Media Relations. Requesting an interview is not a guarantee the interview will occur. The guest and Dragon Con Media Relations reserve the right to change the interview schedule as Dragon Con schedules change.
Requesting an interview is a simple process:
- Prior to requesting an interview, we ask that you review our Interview Request Guidelines.
- Interview requests open on July 1st each year and will be accessible via this page.
- Reporters approved for Media Access must be invited to request interviews with Walk of Fame guests. Requests received from reporters and/or outlets not invited to request interviews will not be processed. ALL reporters are invited to request interviews with Dragon Con guests not in the Walk of Fame.
- Submit your requests via the Interview Request Form and/or the Walk of Fame Interview Request Form. Please use one form for each interview you are requesting. Forms containing multiple requests will not be processed.
- Once you are confirmed as approved credentialed media eligible for interview requests, your information will be added to the Interview Request Spreadsheet. Requests from reporters/media outlets whose credentials have not yet been processed will be held until the status of their application is determined.
- After Interview Requests close at 11:59 p.m. CST on August 15th, the Interview Request Spreadsheet will be sent to the guests’ representatives for review.
- If your Interview Request is approved, you will be notified via e-mail of the date, time, and location of your interview. If you do not receive an e-mail, your request has not been approved. Approvals are sent the week of the convention, including Friday.
- Your interview will be automatically scheduled into the Interview Room at a time/date that fits into the guest’s schedule.
- You may also use the Interview Request Form to request interviews with a Dragon Con spokesperson, phone interviews, and in-studio interviews.
**Submission of an Interview Request does not guarantee an interview. Guests and their representatives reserve the right to decline an interview at any time.