We are excited to begin registration for our 2023 Volunteer Appreciation Day, hosted April 15th at the Dave & Buster’s in Sugarloaf Mills. We cannot wait to come together to celebrate YOU and all that you do for our two great conventions!
Location: Dave & Busters, 5900 Sugarloaf Pkwy Suite 441, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Date: April 15th
Time: 10am – 3pm
- All volunteers who successfully participated in our 2022 events are invited.
- Each volunteer is allowed a +1 and their own children as guests to this event.
- We have reserved the space for a private event from 10am – 3pm. If you wish to stay longer, the facility remains open until midnight.
- Check-in will open at 930am on the big day outside the main entrance of Dave and Buster’s. Please note, the back entrance from the mall will remain closed during our event. Further details will be included in your confirmation email.
- Lunch will be provided to our registered volunteers and guests. Lunch is to be served throughout our time so you can feel free to munch and play as you go! Our lunch will include non-alcoholic beverages, but bars will still be open for those adults wishing to partake in the more adult-oriented drinks.
- Bowling, billiards, and several arcade games are unlimited and free to play during the big event. Each registered individual will also receive a game card for those games that do require money. There will be so much fun to be had with your fellow Dragon Con and MomoCon volunteers!
- We will be holding lots of amazing giveaways throughout the event, so be sure to bring your rabbits’s foot or other good luck charm!
Most importantly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if for any reason you need to cancel your registration. We will be so sad if you do, but your cancellation will allow a spot for another volunteer.
Registration for Volunteer Appreciation has filled and subsequently closed. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for cancellations, please email email@example.com.