IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING! We are ecstatic to begin registration for our 2022 Volunteer Appreciation Day, hosted March 26th at the beautiful Georgia Aquarium. Thank you so much for your patience while we continued to adjust and readjust due to the pandemic. We cannot wait to come together and celebrate YOU and all that you do for our great conventions.
Location: Georgia Aquarium
Date: March 26th
Time: 2p or 3p arrival (please read for further details) – 10p (Aquarium closes at 9p)
- This event is for active volunteers ONLY.
- Each volunteer is invited to bring their immediate family – OR – a +1.
- All volunteers and their guests MUST arrive through the Oceans Ballroom. The address to map it is 246 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd, NW, Atlanta, GA 30313.
- To allow for spacing (and an overall awesome experience), we will host two arrival and meal seating times.
- Group A will be allowed to enter the Georgia Aquarium at 2p. Dinner will be served between 5p – 630p in Oceans Ballroom.
- Group B will be allowed to enter the Georgia Aquarium at 3p. Dinner will be served between 630p – 8p in Oceans Ballroom.
- *IMPORTANT* Each group should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to their entry time.
- If you need to arrive later than your scheduled arrival time, no problem! We will have the registration tables staffed from 2p – 7p and will direct you to the aquarium or dining depending on your group and time of arrival.
- Parking vouchers will be provided at Registration. We can only provide one per group so please plan accordingly.
- In accordance with CDC recommendations and Georgia Aquarium policy, masks are suggested. For a full listing of COVID protocols and precautions, please visit https://www.georgiaaquarium.org/safety-measures/. Please note, these guidelines are subject to change based on the community spread and recommendation of the CDC.
If you register and your plans change before the day, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.